|Welcome to Perry County, Alabama|
|Alabama Genealogy Trails|
We transcribe historical and genealogical data to help you track your ancestors through time. Enjoy your visit to Genealogy Trails and don't hesitate to send me your comments, suggestions or corrections.
We offer a growing selection of FREE data.
BIOS, OBITS, MARRIAGES, BIRTHS and MORE.
SHARE YOUR DATA.
Add your ancestor's obit, bio or news item to this site, just send me an email.
If you are interested in hosting one of the available county websites, view our Volunteer Page.
[A desire to transcribe data and knowledge of how to make a basic webpage is required.]
Please Note: We regret that we are unable to perform personal research for you.
Don't hesitate to ask a question or submit a query.
* * * NEW DATA ADDED CONSTANTLY * * *
. . . CHECK BACK OFTEN . . .
Perry County was established on December 13, 1819
Its name is in honor of Commodore Oliver Hazard Perry, of Rhode Island, United States Navy.
The county seat is Marion.
CITIES AND MUNICIPALITIES
* Marion * Uniontown *
Unincorporated Communities * Adler * Augustin * Cleveland Mills * Coleman * Cunningham * Ellards * Folsom * Hamburg * Heiberger * * Hillcrest * Jericho * Levert * Morgan Springs * Nave * Norman * Oakmulgee * Osborn * Panhandle * * Perryville * Radford * Sprott * Suttle * Tayloe * Vaiden * Vilula * Zimmerman *
Post Office Data
Wills & Probate Records
- Website Updates:
- January 2015: Death News: ALLEN, BRADFIELD, LEVERT, DORROH, DE YAMBERT, STICKNEY, SCHEVENELL, ROBERTSON, GUNNER, ARBUTHNOT, LIDE, CRAIG; Marriage News: MORGAN, GREGORY, FRAZER, FAIRFAX, PHILLIPS, DOBBINS, BLINN, REID, KYNARD, WALLACE, HENDRIX, CLYDE, GOODFRIEND, BERNHEIM, BRADFIELD, LEWIS, HANSON, WHITE
- November 2014: Bio: BROWN
- July 2014: Bio: BALDRIDGE, CURRY; Mil: Civilwar: Southern Claims Commission Applicants
- April 2014: Bio: DANIEL - Transcribed by Kim Mohler; Bio: ENGLAND - Transcribed by LA Bauer
- February 2014: Known Newspapers of Perry County; History: Water Mills of Perry County in 1886
- January 2014: Bio; MCALPINE; Community News: VAIDEN
If you would like to be kept informed of our state and county website updates, subscribe to any or all of our mailing lists
Alabama is covered under our "Southern States" mailing list.
Bibb County (north)
Chilton County (east)
Dallas County (southeast)
Marengo County (southwest)
Hale County (west)
VISIT OUR NATIONAL SITE
OR VISIT OUR ALABAMA STATE PAGE
Copyright ©Genealogy Trails
All data on this website is Copyright by Genealogy Trails with full rights reserved for original submitters.