History & Genealogy
to Free Genealogy
Site is Available for Adoption!
Our goal is to help you track your ancestors through time by transcribing
genealogical and historical data
and placing it online for the free use of all researchers.
If you have a love for history, a desire to help others, and basic web-authoring
skills, consider joining us!
Get the details on our Volunteer
[A desire to transcribe data and knowledge of how to make a basic webpage
If hosting isn't for you, we can use your help in other ways.
More information can be found on the Volunteer
We regret that we are unable to perform personal research
All data we come across will be added to this site.
We thank you for visiting and hope you'll come back again to view the
updates we make to this site.
PLEASE REFER TO THIS
RESEARCH HELP. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!
Contribute your data
by sending it to Kim.
Population 2000: 20,121
County seat: Carthage
Named for John Hancock
Hancock County covers 795 square miles and was organized in 1825
and Cities in Hancock County:
Augusta * Basco * Bentley * Bowen
* Carthage * Dallas City (partly in Henderson County)
* Elvaston * Ferris * Fountain Green * Hamilton
* La Harpe * Nauvoo * Plymouth * Pontoosuc
* Warsaw * West Point
* Adrian * Burnside * Colmar * Colusa * Denver
* La Crosse * McCall * Niota * Stillwell * Sutter * Webster
of Hancock County
* Appanoose * Augusta * Bear Creek * Carthage
* Chili * Dallas City * Durham * Fountain Green
* Hancock *Harmony * La Harpe * Montebello
* Nauvoo * Pilot Grove * Pontoosuc * Prairie
* Rock Creek * Rocky Run * St. Albans * St. Mary's
* Sonora * Walker * Warsaw * Wilcox * Wythe
an Obituary to Us
for any of our county sites.
Join our Genealogy Trails Midwestern
to get email notices when our county sites are updated.
For the Midwest States of :
covered under its original Illinois Trails List
Copyright © Genealogy Trails
All data on this website is Copyright by Genealogy Trails with full rights reserved for original submitters.