Turn Hall, Peru, IL
Donated by Tracey Ristau-MacLeod

The first Turn Hall building, shown here around 1885, stood directly east of the Peru Theater.  This building burned in 1892 but was rebuilt on the same spot.  The new buildingwas even more impressive.  It stood until 1980 when the wrecking ball brought it to the ground. -- Source News Tribune, Date Unknown

Back to LaSalle County Illinois History and Genealogy