Bar

Chapel Hill Cemetery - Dixon Township
1121 North Galena Ave, Dixon IL
Lee County Township Map

Chapel Hill, a beautiful and modern cemetery in Dixon was incorporated in 1938 by Frank L. Randall when 25 acres of land were purchased in the 1000 block on North Galena Avenue. Mr. Randall developed Chapel Hill with an ideal in mind that cemeteries should become more aggressive and obtain a place in the communityf rom the standpoint of being self-sustaining and permanently endowed. Chapel has continued to expand in policies and in August of 1946, the Chapel Hill Funeral home was opened with Mr. Randall as licensed funeral director.
From the Dixon Telegraph May 1, 1951

This map contributed by Karen Holt

Back Home