Lee County Illinois
Willie Dever Home - 310 East 1st in Dixon
Fullers Spring House and Road near Fullers Cave - Dixon, Lee Co IL
Fuller's Cave was one of the "scenic wonders" of Dixon in the 19th Century. It was located on the Cement Plant road along Rock River and was popular as a picnic ground for many years. It was later destroyed by blasting.
The cave was named after the Fuller family on whose property is belonged for many years. In the spring of 1837, Irving Fuller, a native of New Engladn, bought a squatter's claim for $150, lying on the east side of the river and including the cave. The property later belonged to Champion Fuller, well-known and successful farmer and enterprising citizen.
From the Dixon Evening Telegraph 1951
William Hart Home in Ashton
Harold Huffman Home - 624 N. Galena Avenue - Dixon IL (1951)
A quick glance at the 1930 census didn't show a house at this address & no Harold Huffman listed at all
Plock Tourist Home 406 Galena in Dixon
Sinnissippi Farm - Dixon