This is of the house where Alva Roudebush and family
lived on the land
Taken 1955. Built before 1870.
Built by James A Teal (see ink drawing).
Alva's lived there from around 1944 to around 1965
when he retires from farming and moved to Rushville.
The house is still lived in (April 2004).
It is 7 miles north-east of Rushville on Highway 24.
back to photos
© 1999- 2009 Sara Hemp
Copyright © 1999-2009 to Genealogy Trails' Schuyler County, Illinois host & each Contributor
All rights reserved