FREEPORT

Stephenson County IL

Postcard - Freeport Depot



Stephenson Stree At Night // Whites Sanitarium


General Hospital /// Globe Park Twin Caves 1908


Deaconess Hospital Freeport

Deaconness Hospital expanded in the 1950s and later became known as Freeport Memorial Hospital. The Victorian hospital partially visible in the rear was the original hospital. The larger building in the front was built sometime in the 1920s. Its doubtful any of the building is left anymore. It was on South Harlem Avenue, between Stephenson Street and W. Lincoln Blvd.







Caretakers Lodge

Krape Park

Taken by Florence L. Downing Horner about 1920

Contributed by Alice Horner










Bachelors Girls

1909 Globe Park

Rename Krape Park

Contributed by Alice Horner








FREEPORT GALLERY PAGE 1
FREEPORT GALLERY PAGE 2
FREEPORT GALLERY PAGE 3
FREEPORT GALLERY PAGE 4
FREEPORT GALLERY PAGE 5
FREEPORT GALLERY PAGE 6 (ROOSEVELT)
FREEPORT GALLERY PAGE 7
FREEPORT GALLERY PAGE 8
FREEPORT GALLERY PAGE 9 (FREEPORT FLOOD 2011)

BackHome