Pioneer "Old Town" Cemetery
Macedonia Township


The cemetery is located two miles northwest of Macedonia. This cemetery was named Pioneer but is better known locally as "Old Town". The town of Macedonia was originally located nearby when it first started. When the railroad located about a mile east of this location the town moved to the railroad in 1880. Some people and stones have been moved from here to the Carson and Macedonia Cemeteries.

Burial list

Henry, John R McIntosh, Russell C

  • Return to Cemetery Page
  • Return to the Homepage