The Moran Cemetery is located one mile west from the corner south of Moran, in the southeast corner of Section thirty-four Township twenty-four Range twenty. On May 17, 1882, A. E. Fehleison and his wife, E.Z., deeded to the Trustees of the Moran Cemetery Association four acres of ground.
Addition--on December 20, 1910, from Abner and Sarah W. Winslow six acres adjoining.
Addition--located in the northeast corner of Section three Township twenty-five Range twenty, ten acres of land from T. E. and Crystal E. Hall to Marmaton Township to be used for cemetery purposes. Well-maintained.
The Moran Cemetery is at the intersection of Nebraska Road and 3800.
(Submitted by Nelda Cuppy)
A ~ E
F ~ K
L ~ R
S ~ Z