The Hebron church of Reformed Presbyterians was organized November 9, 1871 by Revs. J. S. T. Milligan and S. M. Stevenson
The Hebron United Presbyterian Church, October 31, 1874, by Rev. B. F. Baldrige. Hebron has been changed to Chapmanville. A church building was erected in 1880.
Fancy Creek Baptist Church was organized by rev. H. S. Cloud, March 12, 1873. Dedicated a neat church the 11th of May, 1880.
The Uniondale Church organized as a Union Church, May 6, 1873 with six members. April 14, 1877, re-organized as a Free-Will Baptist Church, and July 2, 1877, adopted articles of faith of the Regular Baptist Church to which forty-three members subscribed. In May, 1877, they dedicated a substantial and commodious church edifice.
The Mulberry Creek German Presbyterian Church was organized at the schoolhouse in District No. 40, July 14, 1875, by Revs. Hays and F. Schmidt, the latter becoming the first pastor.
The Swede Methodist Episcopal Church, of Township 7, Range 3, Section 6, was organized in the winter of 1871-2, by Rev. M. Stevenson. Built parsonage in 1877, and a commodious church in 1880.
New Salem Methodist Episcopal Church was organized in January, 1875.
(Source: History of Kansas by A. T. Andreas, 1883, page 1319, transcribed by Peggy Thompson)