Town of

Dell

Trout Lake Township

Chippewa County Michigan

Contributed by Paul Petosky - Dell, MI Postmark dated June 29, 1912

The Dell, MI Post Office (Trout Lake Township) was established on June 8, 1909 with John W. Dell as its first postmaster.

Only two postmasters served at the Dell, MI Post Office

John W. Dell..............June 8, 1909
Woodruff Hayward......May 23, 1910 to August 31, 1913
Last date of operation; with mail service to Dick.

Click on Logo to visit "Postmarks From The Past"

Back