Town of

Dryburg

Rudyard Twp.

Chippewa County Michigan




Dryburg, MI Last Day of Use postmark dated February 28, 1943 with the signature of Philip Gervais, Postmaster.

The Dryburg, MI Post Office (Rudyard Township) was established on October 31, 1903 with John Elferdink as its first postmaster.

List of Postmasters that served at the Dryburg, MI Post Office

John Elferdink..............October 31, 1903
Hannah J. McLennan....December 1, 1906
William Harbron............June 14, 1909
William S. Leonard.......December 14, 1911
James T. Finch..............June 1, 1915
Jacob F. Sanderson.......August 25, 1915
Samuel F. Roe...............February 27, 1928
G. Carl Gowan................September 1, 1933
Rollin Savoie..................January 18, 1938
Philip Gervais.................January 16, 1943
To February 28, 1943 the last day of operation; with mail service to Rudyard.

Be sure and visit Paul Petoskys website Postmarks From The Past

Back