Town of

Stalwart

Chippewa County Michigan


Centennial 1878 - 1978 Contributed by Paul Petosky






Stalwart MI

Postmark July 7, 1978 Centennial

Contributed by Paul Petosky





POSTMASTERS THAT HAVE SERVED AT THE STALWART, MI POST OFFICE

The Stalwart, MI Post Office (Raber-Pickford Township) was first established on February 15, 1881 with John J. McKenzie as its first postmaster.

John J. McKenzie.................February 15, 1881
James E. Sims......................February 29, 1888
Thomas A. Forgrave.............August 13, 1891
Hattie Rothwell.....................July 18, 1914
William R. Talbot..................December 2, 1919
Chester C. Crawford..............September 16, 1925
James C. Crawford................August 20, 1946
Dolly Crawford.......................August 2, 1985
Mrs. Donna M. Weston...........February 16, 1986
????......................................September 28, 1992

Service suspended on October 30, 1992
Discontinued operation on June 5, 1995; mail to Goetzville.



Stalwart, MI (1909) - Contributed by Paul Petosky


Be sure and visit Paul Petoskys website Postmarks From The Past

Back