"Michigan Trails" Through "Chippewa County"
LITHOGRAPH STONE 1890's
Photos contributed by
Anyone with information please contact Bart
Bart Woloson has acquired a 30 pound marble lithograph stone with engravings that may be from the Soo circa 1890.
J.P. Haller is apparently the book seller -later stationer with locations on Water St. and on Ashmun St. City
Directories should be able to pin down the date based on the addresses shown.
The building with the tower is Warren Savings Bank.
The bank and bank interior on the back of the stone appear to say "First National Bank" over the doorway;
and "BOND DEPARTMENT" under the mezzanine.