Genealogy Trails

Crawford County Michigan

Lovells


Post Office
Lovells, MI Post Office (1910) - Contributed by Paul Petosky
Originally established as JUDGE on February 10, 1892 with George F. Owen as its first postmaster.
Name changed to LOVELLS on February 9, 1909 with Mary A. B. Simms as postmaster.
Discontinued operation on September 15, 1936; with mail service to Grayling.



 

HOME

Copyright © Genealogy Trails