City of Gull Lake

Kalamazoo County MI



Gull Lake, MI (Main House W. K. Kellogg Estate) (1940s)
- Contributed by Paul Petosky

Designated a Michigan Historic Landmark, the W.K. Kellogg Estate on Gull Lake (near Hickory Corners) is a beautifully restored Tudor mansion with a lot of history and character. Built by W.K. Kellogg in 1926, the house sits 110 feet above Gull Lake on a 32-acre estate which still has all of the original buildings including a carriage house, greenhouse, caretaker’s cottage, boathouse, and a 200-year-old windmill. Inside treasures include Rookwood tile, oak-paneled rooms and original French tapestries. In 1952, the estate was given to Michigan State University and is now part of the university’s Kellogg Biological Station


Imported Dutch Windmill - at the Kellogg Estate on Gull Lake -
Contributed by Christine Walters


Gull Lake, MI (Kentuckey Kernels New Gull Lake Hotel) (1910) -
Contributed by Paul Petosky


Gull Lake, MI - Midland Park (Interior of Tabernacle) (1910s)-
Contributed by Paul Petosky


Gull Lake, MI (U. S Mail Boat Rural Free Delivery) (1910s) -
Contributed by Paul


Gull Lake MI - Excursion Boat 1910 - Contributed by Paul

Home

Backgrounds By Marie