WELCOME
To
Imlay City, Imlay Township
Lapeer County
Michigan

Imlay - March 28, 1850, township 7 north, range 12 east and township 8 north, of range 12 east, were detached from the townships of Almont and Lapeer and organized as the township of Imlay. First township meeting held at the house of Joseph Deneen.



Imlay City, MI Post Office (1907) - Contributed by Paul Petosky




Imlay MI 1908 - Contributed by Paul Petosky




Imlay City, MI - County Bank 1915 - built in 1886 - Contributed by Paul Petosky




Imlay City, MI Post Office (1909) - Contributed by Paul Petosky




Imlay City, MI (City Hall) (1909) - Contributed by Paul Petosky




Imlay City, MI (Hi Speed Station & Restaurant) (1920s) - Contributed by Paul Petosky




Imlay City, MI (Cleveland House) (1910) - Contributed by Paul Petosky