WELCOME
To
Macomb County
Michigan



GALLERY OF MEMORIES

Mt. Clemons Michigan

Macomb County



Mount Clemens, MI Post Office (1920) - Contributed by Paul Petosky



Mt. Clemens, MI (The Leap the Dips Roller Coaster) (1910) - Contributed by Paul Petosky



Mount Clemens Mansion (circa 1910) on 125 Gratiot
owned by Dr. & Mrs. Clayton Stubbs, known as "Whitehall."
It was destroyed by a devasting fire on Dec. 17-18, 1963
Contributed by Paul Petosky



Mt. Clemens, MI (Hanger Line at Selfridge Field) (1940s) - Contributed by Paul Petosky