City of Daggett
Menominee County MI



Daggett is another village in the township of Stephenson which in addition to its agricultural surroundings, has quite a business settlement. Perizzo & Sons are among the early settlers and0000000 have a large general store, operate a saw-mill at Talbot, and do a large general business in the various kinds of forest products. Other dealers in general merchandise are John Dunham & Son, Weng and Son, and Nelson Bros. The Kessler Land Company deals in lumber and cellar products, as do also the firm of Nelson Brothers above mentioned. Dr. R. D. Landsborough is engaged in the general practice of medicine and has a drug store. The village also has a creamery and is the location of a Standard Oil Station.
(A history of the northern peninsula of Michigan and its people;. by Alvah Litterfield Sawyer 1854-1925)



Daggett, MI (Andrew Weng & P. R. Johnson Residences) (1908) - Contributed by Paul Petosky



Daggett, MI (P. R. Johnson Residence) (1908) - Contributed by Paul Petosky



Daggett, MI - Weng's Store 1914 - Contributed by Paul Petosky