Muskegon County, Michigan

City of Muskegon




Muskegon MI - Pere Marquette Depot 1940's - contributed by Paul Petosky


Muskegon, MI (The Bridge to North Muskegon) (1910) - Contributed by Paul Petosky


Muskegon, MI (U. S. Coast Guard Station) (1940s) - Contributed by Paul Petosky



Muskegon Airport 1933 - contributed by Paul Petosky



Muskegon Harbor - Contributed by B.J.



Steamers Plying on Muskegon Lake 1910 - Contributed by B.J.


Muskegon, MI (The Auditorium in the Mart) (1930s) - Contributed by Paul Petosky


Elks' Convention, Muskegon, MI (1939) contributed by Paul Petosky



Muskegon Courthouse 1916 - Contributed by Paul Petosky


Greetings from Muskegon contributed by Paul Petosky


Causeway Park, Muskegon, MI (1940s) and (1950) - Contributed by Paul Petosky
Veterans Parkway


Causeway Park 1930's - Contributed by Paul Petosky


Muskegon, MI (Corner of Western & Market Streets) (1920s) - Contributed by Paul Petosky


Muskegon, MI (First Congregational Church) (1940s) - Contributed by Paul Petosky


Bailey, MI (Christian Church) (1908) - Contributed by Paul Petosky


Muskegon, MI (Hackley Union National Bank Building) (1940s) - Contributed by Paul Petosky


Muskegon, MI (Vogue Theatre) (1940s) - Contributed by Paul Petosky


Muskegon, MI (Mrs. Anderson's Residence) (1912) - Contributed by Paul Petosky


An August 1920 Muskegon Chronicle reported Frank E. Hathaway Inc. was "engaged in the
construction of its immense new garage building" at 201-203 Western Avenue and Fifth St.
across from the Amazon Knitting Mill building. It was described as one of the largest
and best equipped garages in the state. It was the home of Hooper Brothers Chevrolet
from the 1940's until the early 1960's.





HOME



Copyright © Genealogy Trails