Chippewa Station MI Osceola County



Chippewa Station Depot 1911 - Contributed by Paul Petosky




Chippewa Station Post Mark - Contributed by Paul Petosky

The post office located at the Chippewa Station, MI Depot was established
on April 25, 1878 with Frank Twiss as its first postmaster.
Post Office discontinued operation on July 31, 1925; with mail service to Route #1 Sears.
Postmark attached is dated August 23, 1911