Schoolcraft County
Fine Dining Establishments
More Photos from the Past
 
 
 
 
 
The Eat Shop in Manistique (1910s) - Photo from Paul Petosky /// Postcard from Marilyn Fischer
 
 
The Liberty Cafe in Manistique (1940s) - Photo contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Gardner's Hotel and Coffee Shoppe in Manistique (1920's) - Photo contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Gardner's Coffee Shop (1940s) - Photo contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
The Cobblestone Cafe in Manistique (1940s) - Photo contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
 The Cobblestone Cafe was built in the 1920s on the site of the old American Hotel on the corner of Maple and Oak Street.  Patsy McNamara was the owner.
 
 
 
Shorty's Motel and Cafe, Germfask - Photo contributed by Grant Nelson
 
    
     Grant Nelson's brother built the restaurant.  His mother taught school in Germfask.
 
 
 
 
The Three Mile Supper Club (1960s) - Photo contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Myra's Kitchen - Photo contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Sunny Shores Restaurant (1960s) - Photo contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Callahan's Restaurant (1960s)
 
 
Manistique Surf Dining 1950's Contributed by Paul