Schoolcraft County
City of Manistique
Manistique Postcards
 
 
Manistique, MI (Interior of the Liberty Cafe) (1940s) - Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Manistique, MI (Deer Street) (1910) - Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Manistique, MI (Cedar Street) (1930s) - Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Manistique, MI (Hotel Hiawatha) (1915) - Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Manistique, MI (1934) - Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Manistique, MI (Minor's Deerpath Lodge Dining Room) (1940s) - Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Manistique, MI (Gateway to Manistique) (1910) - Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Manistique, MI (1909) - Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Manistique, MI (Soo Line Depot) (1913) - Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Jack Pine Lodge 1940's - Contributed by Paul Petosky


Jack Pine Lodge - Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Manistique, MI (The Surf Restaurant) (1953) - Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Manistique, MI (Indian Lake Scene) (1911) - Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Manistique, MI (4th of July Parade) (1914) - Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Manistique, MI (Knights Marching) (1910) - Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Manistique, MI (Cinema Two Drive-In Theatre) (1972) - Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Manistique, MI (Cedar Theatre) (1940s)(On the left just past Siddall Drug Store)
Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Manistique, MI (Cobblestone Cafe, Corner Oak Street and Hwy. U. S. 2) (1940s) Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Manistique, MI (Paul Bunyan's Cook Camp - Main Dining Room) (1940s) Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Manistique, MI (1920s) Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Manistique, MI (Hotel Barnes, Lew Tebo, Manager) (1920s) Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Manistique, MI (Mail Carriers) (1910) Contributed by Paul Petosky
 
 
Manistique, MI (Ranger Station) (1930s) - Contributed by Paul Petosky
 


Manistque, MI (Big Spring Tavern) (1950s) - Contributed by Paul Petosky


Manistique, MI (Courthouse grounds) (1909) = Contributed by Paul Petosky


Manistique MI - Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital 1950's Contributed by Paul