Town of Allenton (Smith)
St. Clair Co MI
Smith, MI Post Office & General Store (1908) (Saint Clair County)
Contributed by Paul Petosky
Originally established as SMITH on April 3, 1883 with Senrock F. Lewis as its first postmaster.
Name changed to ALLENTON on March 21, 1910 with Robert H. Huston as postmaster.
Still an active post office using zip code 48002