Church News and History
- - 1879 - - NEW CATHOLIC CHURCH
Source: New Ulm Review (MN) Sept. 10, 1879, page 2; transcribed by Robin Line
Rev. Father Venn is about to commence the building of a new Catholic church at Blue Earth City, which will cost $25,000.
- - 1895 - - CONFERENCE IN SESSION
Source: The Ottawa Daily Republic (KS) October 2, 1895; transcribed by Mary Kay Krogman
At Winnebago, Minn., the triennial national conference of the Free Baptist church is in session with 400 present.
- - 1911 - - A. G. Bailey is New Pastor
Source: Devils Lake Inter-Ocean (ND) September 8, 1911; transcribed by Mary Kay Krogman
LOCALS. Dr. A. G. Bailey after three years' service as pastor of the Presbyterian church in this city has tendered his resignation and will take charge of the church at Winnebago, Minn. During their residence here the Baileys have endeared themselves to a wide circle of friends who will regret their decisions to change their residence to another state. The change is made on account of the parents of both Dr. and Mrs. Bailey. They live at Winnebago and are quite along in years.
Faribault County Home Page
© Copyright by GenealogyTrails