Schools, Teachers and Students
Edward Dalquist, Teacher
- - - Source: Warren Sheaf (MN) October 13, 1898; transcribed by Mary Kay Krogman
- Edward Dalquist left Tuesday morning for Roseau county to engage in the work of teaching.
- - - Source: Warren Sheaf (MN) February 23, 1899; transcribed by Mary Kay Krogman
- Edward Dalquist is back from Roseau county where he has been teaching a term of school.
- - 1912 - - Training School
Source: Duluth News-Tribune (MN) Friday, April 5, 1912; transcribed by Mary Kay Krogman
Badger, Minn.-County Superintendent Olson has received official notice from Superintendent Schultz that Roseau county has been granted a four weeks' training school for teachers. The school will be held at Badger and commences July 1, and the following faculty has been secured: Paul A. Davis of the North high school, Minneapolis, conductor; Superintendent E. N. Hamilton of Osakis, Mary A. Conant of the Cokato high school, Elizabeth Burbank of Fergus Falls, and County Superintendent Olsen of Roseau.
Roseau County Home Page
Visit our National Site:
© Copyright by GenealogyTrails