Edward Dalquist, Teacher
- - - Source: Warren Sheaf (MN) October 13, 1898; transcribed by Mary Kay Krogman
- Edward Dalquist left Tuesday morning for Roseau county to engage in the work of teaching.
- - - Source: Warren Sheaf (MN) February 23, 1899; transcribed by Mary Kay Krogman
- Edward Dalquist is back from Roseau county where he has been teaching a term of school.
- - 1912 - - Training School
Source: Duluth News-Tribune (MN) Friday, April 5, 1912; transcribed by Mary Kay Krogman
Badger, Minn.-County Superintendent Olson has received official notice from Superintendent Schultz that Roseau county has been granted a four weeks' training school for teachers. The school will be held at Badger and commences July 1, and the following faculty has been secured: Paul A. Davis of the North high school, Minneapolis, conductor; Superintendent E. N. Hamilton of Osakis, Mary A. Conant of the Cokato high school, Elizabeth Burbank of Fergus Falls, and County Superintendent Olsen of Roseau.