Welcome to
Boone County
Missouri


Accidents News

EUGENE FELLOWS BADLY BURNED
Child’s Dress Catches Fire While Playing Near Fireplace
Eugene Fellows, 3 year old son of Mr. and Mrs. J. N. Fellows of 907 College avenue, was severely burned upon one side of his body this morning when his dress caught fire in some way from the fireplace in the room in which he was playing.
Mrs. Fellows was in another room and heard him screaming. Dr. J. E. Thornton was called to dress the wounds. The seriousness of the burns have not yet been determined.
(The Evening Missourian, Columbia, Mo., April 22, 1918, front page. Submitted by Peggy Thompson)

EUGENE FELLOWS NOT BURNED BADLY
Eugene Fellows, the 3 year old son of Mr. and Mrs. J. N. Fellows, 907 College avenue, who was burned yesterday is not in a serious condition. He is resting comfortably.
(The Evening Missourian, Columbia, Mo., April 23, 1918, front page. Submitted by Peggy Thompson)

 

Return to

Boone County

Missouri

Genealogy Trails

Copyright © Genealogy Trails
All data on this website is Copyright by Genealogy Trails with full rights reserved for original submitters.