Dundy County Nebraska Genealogy Trails
Nebraska Genealogy TrailsBiographiesBirthsCemeteriesCensusHistoryMapsMarriagesMilitaryNewspapersObituariesOther LinksContact Us
Dundy County Towns - 1895

Town Note Latitude Longitude Elevation
Allston Abandoned town


Benkelman Previously Collinsville 400257N 1013157W
Burntwood City Historic populated place


Califer Historic


Callison Abandoned town


Calvert Historic post office


Colfer Abandoned town


Collinsville Re-named to Benkelman


Crab Island Historic populated place


Doane Historic post office 400207N 1013728W
Haigler
400050N 1015620W
Hancock Abandoned town


Hiawatha Historic


Hoover Historic populated place


Ives Re-named Parks after 1895


Kaw Abandoned town


Lamont Historic 40'1915N 101' 5222W
Lux Abandoned town


Max Unincorporated 40'0650N 101' 2408W
Ough Abandoned town 401'920N 101' 31301W 3,353
Parks Unincorporated (Previously Ives) 40'0230N 1014329W
Rollwitz Abandoned town 40'15.845N 101'46.724"W 3,424
Sanborn Historic 40'0313N 102' 0111W



Benkelman
Haigler
Parks
Max
Historical Towns
Dundy County Schools
Blaine - Historical Precinct

All materials contained on these pages are furnished for the free use of those engaged in researching their family origins. Any commercial use, without the consent of the host/author of these pages is prohibited. All images used on these pages were obtained from sources permitting free distribution, and are subject to the same restrictions/permissions. All persons contributing material for posting on these pages does so in recognition of their free, non-commercial distribution, and further, is responsible to ensure that no copyright is violated by their submission.

Submitters retain all Copyrights.

All data on this website is Copyright 2009 by Genealogy Trails with full rights reserved for original submitters.