Ohio Genealogy Trails
Part of the
Genealogy Trails History Group
Volunteers Dedicated to Free Genealogy
This County Site is Available for Adoption!
Our goal is to help you track your ancestors through time by transcribing
genealogical and historical data and placing it online for the free use of all researchers.
WANT TO HELP?
We're looking for folks who share our dedication to putting data online and are interested in helping this site
be the best it can be. If you are interested in joining our group, view our Volunteer Page for further information and
then contact Kim
(Enough knowledge to make a basic webpage and a desire to
transcribe data is required.)
Check your attics!
Dust off your family scrapbooks!
We're looking for DATA for this site!!!
If you are interested in adding your families' information this website, email us. We'll be happy to help your families'
obituaries, news items and other historical data find a home here at Ohio Genealogy Trails, where it will remain
free for all to view.
WE REGRET THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO DO PERSONAL RESEARCH FOR YOU.
ALL DATA IS ADDED TO THE SITE AS WE COME ACROSS IT, SO IF IT IS NOT HERE, WE DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO IT.
All data we come across will be added to this site.
We thank you for visiting and hope you'll come back again to view the updates we make to this site.
On March 15, 1838, the Ohio government authorized the creation of Erie County.
It was originally part of both Huron and Sandusky Counties.
The city of Sandusky is the county seat and there is 255 square miles.
Located on Lake Erie, it played an important role in the Underground Railroad during the first part of the nineteenth
Erie County Courthouse
Cities, Towns, CDP's and other Municipalities
* Bay View * Bellevue (part) * Berlin Heights * Castalia * Huron * Kelleys Island * Milan (part) * Sandusky
* Vermilion (part) * Fairview Lanes * Sandusky South * Anderson * Avery * Axtel * Berlin Heights Station * Berlinville
* Beulah Beach * Birmingham * Bloomingville * Bluebird Beach * Bogart * Cedar Point * Ceylon * Chaska Beach * Columbus
Park * Crystal Rock * Florence * Franklin Flats * Heidelberg Beach * Joppa * Kimball * Mitiwanga * North Milan
* North Monroeville * North Palm Beach * Oberlin Beach * Ogontz
* Orchard Beach * Parkertown * Prout * Ranch Wood * Ruggles Beach * Rye Beach * Sand Hill * Searsville * Shinrock
* Spears Corners * Springbrook * Union Corners * Venice * Volunteer Bay * Weyers * Whites Landing * Wilmer
* Berlin * Florence * Groton * Huron
* Margaretta * Milan * Oxford * Perkins
Many thanks to former host LaRae Saiyari for all her work on this site.
DEDICATED TO FREE GENEALOGY
Copyright © Genealogy Trails
All data on this website is Copyright by Genealogy Trails with full rights reserved for original submitters.