Volunteers Dedicated to Free Genealogy
Ohio Genealogy Trails
A part of the
Genealogy Trails History Group
This Site is Available for Adoption
Our goal is to help you track your ancestors through time by transcribing genealogical and historical data for
the free use of all researchers.
We're looking for folks who share our dedication to putting data online and are interested in helping this project
be as successful as it can be. If you are interested in joining Genealogy Trails, view our Volunteer Page for further information
(Enough knowledge to make a basic webpage and a desire to transcribe data
We regret that we are unable to perform personal research for
All data we come across will be added to this site. We thank
you for visiting and hope you'll come back again to view the updates we make to this site.
If you would like to be kept informed of our state and county website updates,
subscribe to any or all of our mailing
Ohio is covered under our "Midwest" mailing list.
Founded December 9, 1800, the county seat is Lancaster.
Its name is a reference to the Fairfield area of the original Lancaster
Fairfield County sits just on the edge of Ohio's Appalachian region
Cities, Towns and other Municipalities
* Amanda * Baltimore * Bremen * Buckeye Lake * Canal Winchester
* Carroll * Columbus * Lancaster * Lithopolis * Millersport
* Pickerington * Pleasantville * Reynoldsburg * Rushville * Stoutsville
* Sugar Grove * Thurston * West Rushville * Fairfield Beach
* Amanda * Berne * Bloom * Clearcreek * Greenfield
* Hocking * Liberty * Madison * Pleasant
* Richland * Rush Creek * Violet * Walnut
SUBMIT AN OBIT
DEDICATED TO FREE GENEALOGY
Submitters retain all copyrights