Hamilton County Ohio
New Cases In The Common Pleas
- Conrad Harris, yesterday, filed a petition against John D. Miller et al, in which the amount claimed is $500.
- The case of Davis & Davis against Wm. H. Miller, in which suit was brought to recover damages for breach of contract, was being heard before a jury, yesterday.
[The Cincinnati Times-Star, June 24, 1875 - DW - Sub by FoFG]
The State vs. Jonathan Newman. Indicted for threatening, etc. The jury returned a verdict of guilty. [Cincinnati Daily Gazette, June 10, 1880 - DW - Sub by FoFG]
The State of Ohio, Hamilton County, City of Cincinnati. SS-Pursuant to the command of an order for sale, from the Superior Court of Cincinnati, and to me directed, I will offer at Public Sale, in the Rotunda of the Court House, in the City of Cincinnati, on Friday, October 4, A.D. 1867, at 11 o'clock A.M. the following described real estate, to wit:
All That lot of land in the City of Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio, commencing gat the northwest corner of Freeman and Flint Streets, thence running north along the west line of Freeman Street sixty (60) feet; thence west between parallel lines one hundred and thirty three feet to a thirty feet street, being the same width in rear as in front. And all the machinery, appurtenances and privileges to the same belonging.
Valued at $35,000.00 for ground, improvements and machinery.
To be sold as the property of James B. Morrison, at the suit of Renasalner W. Lee, against him and others.
(Case No. 20,168)
Terms of Sale - Cash.
H. Schlotman, Sheriff of Hamilton County, Ohio By Jos. E. Heart, Deputy
King &Thompson Attorneys.
Cincinnati, September 2, 1867
[Cincinnati Daily Gazette - September 3, 1867 - Sub by: FOFG]
- A petition for divorce was filed yesterday in the Clerk's office by Andrew Sigman vs. Catharine Sigman. Grounds, extreme cruelty and neglect of duty. [Cincinnati Daily Gazette, June 10, 1880 - DW - Sub by FoFG]
- John Henry Garner vs. Eliza Garner. Petition for divorce filed; grounds, willful absence. [Cincinnati Daily Gazette, June 10, 1880 - DW - Sub by FoFG]
- Namoi Warren vs. Richard H. Warren. Petition for divorce on the plea of absence and neglect of duty. Custody of the children is asked. [The Cincinnati Times-Star, June 24, 1875 - DW - Sub by FoFG]
BACK -- HOME
Copyright © Genealogy Trails