Chester District, South Carolina
1825

 


Surveyed by Charles Boyd, Deputy Surveyor, 1818; improved for Robert Mills atlas, 1825
Boyd’s and White’s Mill mentioned in the petition were both located on Main Fishing Creek as shown above. The road at White’s Mill ran westward from Land’s Ford on the Catawba River to Chester, then called “Chesterville”. Nation’s Ford could not be located on this map.
Contributed to Chester County, South Carolina Genealogy Trails by Sharon S. Ashcraft
BACK TO CHESTER COUNTY GENEALOGY TRAILS