Old Court House on the Square, Newberry, S.C.
Old Courthouse - On the Square: This was Newberry's fourth Courthouse on
public square. It was designed by Jacob Graves circa 1851 and replaced an
earlier building by Robert Mills. In 1908, a new Courthouse was constructed
on College Street. The Old Courthouse is now used as the Community Hall and
Chamber of Commerce.