** I just found this cemetery listed on Find-A-Grave today -- 7/16/2016 **
I see no record of who the father was of John M.
Cemetery notes and/or description:
From Henderson County, Tennessee Cemetery Inscriptions (R. H. Harris, Memphis, Tennessee, 1976), p. 341.
Researched by: Beth Burnine
Location: 5 1/2 miles South of Lexington off Life Road about 1 mile on the Old Mullins Home Place
Children (by court documents):
1) Lucy D. [Ross] Bass m. Joel J. Bass (1861-?)
2) Hercules P. Ross (1863-1883)
3) America Victoria [Ross] Dodds (1865-1953) m. William A. Dodds (Buried at Unity/Chester Co)
4) Alice Z. [Ross] Daws (1866-1936) m. General H. Daws (Buried at Lexington Cem)
5) Andrew Jackson Ross (1871-1935) m. Julia Faucett & Jennie E Perryman
6) Sarah "Sallie" E. [Ross] Dodds (1874-?) m. Charlie B. Dodds
7) John H. Ross (unsure of birth year; maybe from a 1st marriage)