Mazies Chapel Missionary Baptist Church
Natchez Trace Drive
Lexington TN


During the difficult postwar period, Mazies Chapel (Missionary Baptist) was one of the first to open its doors - in 1866 with 63 members. Others to become organized during this period were Mt. Ararat in 1867 with 88 members, New Fellowship in 1868 with 42 members, Piney Creek in 1872 with 48 members and Mt. Gilead with 96 members and Rock Hill with 68 members both in 1884.

Mazies Chapel Cemetery

BackHome