S C H O O L S
Mr. J.M. Sheppard was one of the early settlers of this community. The oldest building is the old Sheppard home, now occupied by Mr. W.A. Holmes. There are two churches in the community, Union Hill and Shiloh. The post office is Reagan, and the rural carrier is Mr. C.A. pierce. There are two grocery stores, one owned by Mr. J.H. Barker and one by Mrs. J.J. Gilliam.
From the works of Louise Oakley - Henderson County Supervisor of Schools (Fair Project 1940)