Mitchell County, Texas
1880 United States Census
- Mitchell County (page 8 of census missing), enumerated by Henry C Foster.
- Surnames: Acres, Anderson, Bartel, Bull, Butler/Butter, Cannuel?, Carpenter, Coner, Cooper, Cox, Crocket, Dickerson, Dillon, Dukes, Eakin, Etters, Frantz, Fry,Gildon, Hafren, Harford/Warford?, Hinton, Isbel, Johnson, Johnston, Jordan, Kentch, Lee, Marsh, Martin, Miller, Mills, Mondy, Moore, Mullin, Nelson, Paine, Peck, Perkins, Purkins, Richardson, Riley, Rodgers, Roten, Sawyer, Sherley, Singleton, Slater, Smith, Taylor, Vaughn, Wardell, Williamson, Wyley
1890 Census - Special Schedule - Surviving Soldiers, Sailors, and Marines, and Widows, etc.
- Mitchell County, enumerated the Randolph Martin.
- Surnames: Anderson, Andrew, Boshers, Brown, Carlisle, Darr, Daughtery, Dower, Epperson, Fox, Fulkerson, Goodwin, Haley, Halloway, Harbour, Harness, Harrison, Hawkins, Hobb, Hood, Homer, Humphrey, Hunter, Johnson, Largent, Lee, Lewis, Martin, McCallum, McClain, McDonald, Meyers, Miller, Mullin, Nolen, Nunn, Padgett, Riggs, Rogers, Scott, Shelmerdine, Sherley, Shramek, Smith, Sommers, Ware, Webb
1910 United States Census
- Justice Precint 3 (Spade Community), Mitchell County, Texas. Enumerated by Jerold Riorden 15 Apr 1910.
- Surnames: Alexander, Andrews, Baker, Barber, Beal, Bland, Bloomer, Brown, Burns, Byrd, Carstenser, Childress, Clark, Conaway, Cosper, Crump, Dollar, Dunn, Earnest, Eddlumon, Elliott, Enyart, Faulkner, Fowler, Free, Griffin, Halbert, Hammans, Hardy, Hargrove, Hood, Hopson, Joyce, Lane, Linson, Loyd, Mancord, Manning, McArthur, McCullough, McFerrin, McKenzie, Moody, Moon, Mosshart, Munda, Musick, Northcutt, Nunnery, Petty, Plaster, Rasco, Roberts, Robian, Robison, Sheffield, Stenholm, Stevens, Stokes, Stoneham, Stribling, VanZandt, Vickers, Waggoner, Ward, Weatherman, Welch, White, Wilson, Wright