San Antonio Express, October 1, 1914
Seventy-third District Court, W. F. Exell, Judge
- Roy King vs. Loretta King, alias Mabel King, divorce.
- Petra Tezan et al, vs. Carier Mutialy Transfer Co., damages.
Forty-Fifth District Court, S. G. Tayloe, Judge
- Dudley Oleott No. 2, et al vs. the following defendants: C. C. Tyler, et al, S. W. Bishop, et al. H. C. Terry et al, Miss Ray R. Ladd, et al, trespass to try title.
- George M. Thorton vs. W. R. Camp, et al., to have disabilities of minority removed granted.
- George M. Thronton vs. W. R. Camp et al, tresspass to try title.
- Texas & New Orleans Railroad Co. vs. W. R. Camp et al, in to cases, tresspass to try title.
- Opelia Della Valle vs. Albert Della Yalle, divorce.
- Cosmas Cornelia vs. Nick Buleris, et al receivership.
Thirty-Seventh District Court, W. S. Austetson, Judge
- State vs. Chas Olleo, murder; on trial.
- Exparte Thomas Perrin West; Application 5742-- Walter Cleveland, motorcycle, 928
- Corn Davis vs. Elijha Davis, divorce
- Antonio Arocha vs. Tyress Arocha, divorce
- Lizzie Dosido vs. C. Dosido, divorce
- Exparte Thomas Perrin West, in remote disabilities of minority.
County Civil Court, John H. Clark, Judge
- Martin Binojesas vs. City of San Antonio et al to collect reward.
Justice Fisk's Court
- State vs. Lenie Holenbach, burglary and theft; waived examination and bond fixed at $200.
- State vs. Antonio Peatry, theft over $50 waived examination and bond fixed at $500.
$2,850 -- M. J. Riaski, administrator of estate of Mary A. Barker, deceased, to Hillyer-Deutsch-Jarratt Company, August 21, 1914, lot 19, new city block 3324, Highland Park Boulevard.
$1,800 -- James Dukes et al to William H. Sckwears, July 28, 1914, lot 23, new city block, 539, west side Cherry Street.
Consideration valuable -- John G. and A. Zuscklag to George S. Caufield, October 15, 1913. ? to part of lot 8, block 39, Austin Street.
$1,590.10 -- Administrators of estate of Paul Ebers, deceased, to Hillyer-Deutsch-Jarratt Company, August 23, 1914, lot 3, block 8, Gladstone Avenue, Gladstone addition.
$1,500 -- Edward and Ida Groto to Charles Livingston, September 28, 1914. 18.87 acres of land out of L. Kniepp survey 11.
$1 and other considerations; Bexar County to Emma Frees, guardian, September 22, 1914, 1.59 acres of land out of B. Rodriguez survey 19.
$224.23 -- Emma Frees, guardian, to Bexar County, September 29, 1914, 2.05 acres of land out of B. Rodriguez survey 40.
$150 -- J. M. Mills and N. S. Dickinson to William Riley, September, 1914. lots 8 and 9, block 15; lot 18, block 12, Magnolia Fig Gardens.
Source: San Antonio Express, October 1, 1914 - Transcribed by A. Jowers