Clark County was the first county of Washington, and was named after William Clark
of the Lewis and Clark Expedition. It was created by the provisional government of Oregon Territory on August 20,
1845, and at that time covered the entire present-day state.
Its county seat is at Vancouver, which
is also its largest city.
Cities, Towns and CDP's
* Battle Ground * Camas * La
Center * Ridgefield * Vancouver * Washougal
* Woodland (partly in Clark County, mainly in Cowlitz County) *
* Amboy * Barberton * Brush Prairie * Cherry Grove * Dollar Corner *
* Five Corners * Hazel Dell (North and South for Census purposes) *
Hockinson * Lake Shore
* Lewisville * Meadow Glade * Mill Plain * Minnehaha * Mount Vista *
* Salmon Creek * Venersborg * Walnut Grove
* Chelatchie * Heisson * Sifton
We also have mailing lists set up so that you can read about updates,
discuss your families and connect with other researchers who are
looking in the same area as you.
Miss Another Update!
Join our Mailing
Lists to be
notified of website updates
Our Pacific Mailing List covers
County, Washington - north
County, Oregon - south
County, Oregon - southwest
Visit our Washington
Remember to bookmark us and keep checking back for new additions to