Grant county was formed February 24, 1909 from Douglas county.
It was named after U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant.
The county seat is at Ephrata. Its largest city is Moses Lake.
Other Towns and Cities are:
* Banks Lake South * Cascade Valley * Coulee City * Coulee Dam (partial) * Desert Aire
* Electric City * Ephrata * George * Grand Coulee * Hartline * Krupp (also known as Marlin)
* Lakeview * Mattawa * Moses Lake * Moses Lake North * Quincy * Royal City
* Soap Lake * Warden * Wilson Creek
County, Washington - north
* Okanogan County, Washington - northeast
* Adams County, Washington - east
* Lincoln County, Washington - east
* Franklin County, Washington - southeast
* Benton County, Washington - south
* Yakima County, Washington - southwest
* Kittitas County, Washington - west
SEARCH OUR SITES
Visit our Washington State Site
We have mailing lists set up so that you can read about updates, discuss your families and connect with other researchers
who are looking in the same area as you.
Don't Miss Another Update!
Join our Mailing
Lists to be notified of website updates
Our Pacific Mailing List covers
California | Oregon | Washington | Alaska | Hawaii
Remember to bookmark us and keep checking back for new additions to the sites.
Copyright © Genealogy Trails
All data on this website is Copyright by Genealogy Trails with full rights reserved for original submitters.